Device Advice – the trusted name in U.S.-based technical support – offers live, English-speaking, 24/7 assistance for all of your PC support needs. Delivering safe and secure remote access solutions to quickly and reliably address your most stubborn tech issues, our specially-trained technicians are uniquely qualified to help you set up, schedule, and restore backups so your vital data is protected should a catastrophic PC failure occur.
Why Backup My PC?
Hard drive failure is a common occurrence, and when it does, any data – including sensitive or important data that you have on your PC – could be irretrievably lost. Additionally, data frequently becomes lost or corrupted and proper backup procedures helps to protect this data when that happens.
How We Can Help:
- S.-based, English speaking technicians will present various options for backing up your data, and help you with the option you feel best suits your needs.
- Our technicians will assist with setting up the backup process and scheduling it for you.
- Our technicians will help restore your backups should your experience a catastrophic PC failure.
The Help You Need, When You Need It
- Backup Strategy Options and Information
- Installing and Setting Up Backup Programs
- Restoring Your Backups
- Virus Removal
- Malware Removal
- Help Installing Compatible Software
- S.-based, English-Speaking Support
- Get help 24/7